We are currently recruiting for our Managed Services Provider/IT Support client who are currently looking for a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join their expanding team in central London and also Bristol.
Our client is a vastly accredited Managed Service Provider who provide IT Support Services, Consultancy, Cloud Solutions, Telephony solutions, Cyber Security and International expansion management for their large client base.
This an excellent chance for an experienced and determined Support Engineer who wants to join an established, growing, independent and expanding support provider.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has focus, energy and the desire to always achieve more
- Wants to produce above average results
- Is aware of the direction of the company and its values
- Is always trying to add value
- Is always trying to improve and wants to take the next step
- Understands a professional culture is crucial for success
- Wants to be the best they can be
As an Engineer you must display excellent customer facing skills, and will be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate technical issues in non-technical terms. You will be responsible for completing tasks allocated to you through the Helpdesk and managing your own pro-active tasks.
It is a critical part of your role that you can share information and tasks with other engineers and that you keep up-to-date and detailed notes on the work you complete in the job management system. You will be responsible for ensuring that all systems and infrastrucutres can keep working, and will be required to use your initiative in resolving issues
You will also be working on the day to day remote monitoring of client's estates through Remote Monitoring Management and be involved on the Helpdesk and Project sides of the business.
- Management and support of the various office 365 and Azure infrastructures
- Management and support of the various Cisco and Cisco Meraki infrastructures
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line technical support on Microsoft technologies, and answering support queries via phone, email and helpdesk when required
- Working with a projects team as a potential project lead or project engineer whilst being able to follow the project management processes
- Visiting sites to troubleshoot problems that can't be fixed remotely
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- Broad knowledge and experience in IT Service provision
- Cisco and Cisco Meraki Networking (Firewalls, AP's and Switches)
- Fortigate Firewalls
- PowerShell scripting
- MS Windows Server management and support
- Hyper V and other virtualization platforms
- Exchange Server management and support
- Office 365 & Azure migration and management
- Network and firewall infrastructure management, support and deployment
- Active Directory and group policy management
- Monitoring customer servers and performing preventative maintenance
- Deployment of managed Anti-Virus and Backup solutions
- Server infrastructure deployment and configuration
- Cyber security & GDPR awareness
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to standardise processes for efficiency and productivity
- Ability to analyse data, and excellent problem-solving skills