Do you feel like you are doing too well to leave, maybe you have one brilliant client or lots of runners? Or do current KPI’s, micro management, meetings about meetings reduce your time doing the job and ultimately hinder your success? If the answer is yes to either of these questions, then please continue to read.
At Southern Lights we understand the frustrations of recruitment and want to attract self-motivated, hard-working consultants who want to enjoy a better work-life balance, while still earning handsomely.
Here you can wear flip-flops, take a 2 hour lunch to go to the gym and enjoy all the other benefits that we offer, whilst being given the autonomy and freedom to get the job done in the best way you see fit.
Since 2009 Southern Lights recruitment has successfully focused its efforts mainly in the South West and Wales areas, helping companies of all shapes and sizes grow their respective teams. Our attention to detail, service levels, team work and delivery has enabled us to become one of the most respected and dependable partners to our customers.
This financial year Southern Lights has broken its permanent sales record, contract sales record and achieved a record turnover. Our new brand has been created in conjunction with a custom built website and our office redecorated from head to toe. It now feels right to grow the team….
- Competitive basic salary and commission.
- Guaranteed annual pay rise.
- Personal bonus paid every 6 months at £5000, £10000 or £15,000 dependent on billings.
- New iPhone XR – unlimited call, texts and 10GB data.
- Collective team target incentives such as breakfasts, lunches, dinners and weekends abroad.
- Dress down culture, shorts and flip flops are most welcome, music played in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Up to a 2 hour lunch break.
- Nuffield gym and pool membership, which can be used at any UK Nuffield gym.
- 25 days holiday.
- Extra day holiday for birthday.
- Holiday increase with each year of service.
- Healthy daily breakfast including fresh fruit, cereal and sourdough from Bakesmiths.
- PC with dual monitors.
- Free Parking Permit.
Based on Whiteladies Road in Clifton, we are lucky to be working in one of the most beautiful parts of the city and the UK. We are surrounded by good restaurants, bars and coffee shops etc, so choice is never an issue. The office is easily commutable via car (parking permit), bus, train to Clifton Down Station or simply by bike (showers on site).
Get in touch, what have you got to lose?