Our client is a global and diverse organisation that are over 80 years old. They work with many of the UK's leading brands and companies to create unique insurance products that are backed up by their own inhouse and central support team. They are a global company and employ over 35,000 people and have over 25 million customers worldwide.
In the UK they are the market leaders for online travel insurance and asset protction insurance. They are based within a short walk of Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Coach Station and offer an excellent working environment with plenty of benefits and also an on target bonus.
They are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Consultant who will be responsible for producing aznd explaining combined ratio results across the UK business.
The successful candidate can expect to be highly visible across the company and interact with and advise management profitability results (Underwritiing, Commercial, Operational, Financial)
- Experience in coordinating and implementing Business Intelligence reports.
- Experienced in producing Business Intelligence reports in Qlik.
- Strong analytical skills in SAS, Excel, Access.
- Experience in Underwriting, Actuarial and Financial measures.
- Previous product experience in a similar role within Travel Insurance preferential.
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude that embraces change.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentational (verbal and written).
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
- Ability to interact with all levels of seniority, both internal & external.
Scope of Role
Working as part of the Underwriting Team, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, some flexibility may be required.