This is an exciting role where the ideal candidate will be working for our well-known client based in Bristol and will be increasing the values of current customer database by supporting the planning, development and implementation of targeted customer workflows in Adobe Campaign which are free of errors and compliant.
This a varied role where the candidate will be responsible for the build, management and automation of campaign work flocs and drive up efficiencies and value. Whilst also supporting the migration of existing marketing campaigns on to new systems whilst also monitoring campaign activity to identify problems and issues and supporting the team also to ensure Adobe Tech is utilised effectively in order to deliver against company-wide marketing strategy.
- High level of organisation and planning skills in a fast-paced environment and the ability to produce accurate work under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to manage relationships with internal/external clients and functions
- Ability to explain complex solutions clearly to non-technical employees
- Basic/intermediate SQL skills
- Experience within a direct marketing or analytical environment
- Knowledge of consumer databases and hands-on Adobe Campaign experience
- Interpret requests for work into campaign data briefs ensuring all requirements are gather and met, build manage and deliver scalable workflow deployment using Adobe Campaign
- Interpret data briefs into optimised campaign selections, ensuring processes are developed to automate where possible
- Meet campaign delivery deadlines set according to agreed service levels
- Work with the CRM data manager to ensure that the right data is available at the right time to execute targeted activity
- Ensure that campaigns are built to be measurable
- Review post campaign analysis results and share these with stakeholders, provide recommendations for improvements in campaign performance relating to CPA/ROI
- Ensure that GDPR & FCA requirements are met
- Create and maintain accurate process documentation to aid campaign delivery
- Work effectively with the whole of Group Marketing
- Ensure all customer communication, documentation, products, propositions and promotions are clear, fair and not misleading, are designed to meet the needs of consumers and are targeted and marketed accordingly.