Cloud Software Solutions Architect
£90,000 - £110,000 + excellent benefits
Swindon (remote options available)
This market leading FinTech has become the major player for global brands to handle their processing, issuing and payment programmes.
They design, manage and implement a wide variety of card payment programmes and transaction processing services.
You will be responsible for delivering & defining software architecture to help the global scaling of their payment processing platform (hosted on AWS).
Key areas of expertise:
- lead the implementation of enterprise-wide integration strategies and architectures
- Deliver methodologies, processes and a governance framework on API management, enterprise integrations and micro-services to support the data extraction and ingestion
- Help drive adoption of enterprise integration patterns and technologies across product lines.
- Develop and establish agreed upon enterprise cloud architecture frameworks to help govern solutions development within all technology areas
- Bring in emerging technologies relevant to meet the business need and keep the enterprise cloud current and competitive in the industry, leading a set of prioritized experiments across emerging tech which are fit for purpose
- Maintain industry best practices to create scalable and secure cloud solutions
- DevOps & Cloud culture & practices
- Implementing architectural roadmaps & strategy
- Micro-Service based architecture
- AWS services & infrastructure
- OO design & analysis
- Solutions & enterprise architecture
- Software application architecture
- Modelling & design practices - TOGAF
- Agile methodology
Strategy, Influencer, Collaborator, Coaching, Decision Making, Organisation, Communicator
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now.
Southern Lights - decidedly different recruitment - 0117 9733 281