Would you like to work for a growing dynamic FinTech company whose clients include some of the top-tier financial institutions throughout the world?
You will have the opportunity to be part of the team and take ownership of the entire infrastructure, from networking, firewalls, external network routing, multiple data centres through to operating systems, data replication and application services.
DevOps Systems Administrator - Mainly Remote (allow a couple of times per month in their central London office) - £80-100K + benefits
They are looking for a talented Systems Administrator to join the team. You will be responsible for provisioning, installing, configuring, and operational maintenance of systems, networks and software related infrastructure.
This also includes the DevOps initiative, where you will be tasked with the creation Jenkins pipelines for automating tasks such as deploying and managing the infrastructure configuration, and other infrastructure related tasks, work with development team to troubleshoot Jenkins pipelines and provide mentorship. In addition, you will document procedures and knowledge base information articles.
- Support, monitor, maintain and improve our infrastructure and the live running of our applications.
- AWS, Azure, GCP (AWS is the front runner)
- Implement DevOps technologies and processes, e.g. containerisation, CI/CD, infrastructure as code, metrics, monitoring and pipelines.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
- Leverage advanced knowledge in systems administration and consult with other staff and/or vendor support when necessary to troubleshoot and solve complex, highly technical problems.
- Help diagnose the root causes of systems issues using your problem-solving skills and work to produce permanent solutions that ensure problems never recur Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources.
- Install new and maintain existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.