Are you a team player with an exceptional personality, looking to progress your career with an innovative and modern company in the tech centre of Cardiff?
Do you want to work in a relaxed environment with remote working opportunities and a focus on your wellbeing?
Are you a person who loves tech, always keen to learn and get exposed to new things, have a desire to solve problems and investigate issues and a great communicator?
Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading Fintech firms, that after 10 years growing their business in London have expanded out to Cardiff? You will be working on the mission control centre in Cardiff working with your team supporting the Mac Desktop, networking and automation scenarios.
Get in touch for some more information!
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for internal desktop & laptop queries
- Support Mac-based environment via JAMF management suite
- Support Mac OS laptops
- Support 1st line Network incidents, Network requests, configuration tasks across all offices
- Support the Voice/Phone infrastructure across all offices
- Support GSuite Administration
- Support MS Office Apps
- Support SSO integration
- IT Asset Management
- Be the face of End User Support across all offices
- Follow internal processes and reporting
- New hardware testing and implementation
- Test new IT tools to support company growth
- Support implementation and management of Security Endpoint tools
- Provide a high end and proficient service to internal users
- Ability to pick up knowledge quickly and in a self-learner manner
- Be able to deliver without supervision
- Attention to details
- Excellent internal and external communication
- No dress code policy
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- A prepaid debit card each month to spend on Wellness.
- 25 days paid leave,
- 5% pension,
- BUPA health insurance, life insurance,
- Long term sickness protection,
- Day off for your birthday
- Socials every Friday.