Do you want to kick start your software development career in an exciting and engaging position full of exposure to new tech stacks and jam-packed with learning opportunities and mentors also?
Do you want to start your software development career in a fast-paced environment where technology is being utilised to transform the current landscape?
Do you get an itch you want to scratch when learning about new tech?
If so, you could be exactly who our client is looking for. They will place you into one of the highly capable development teams. You will get exposure to a vast array of technology to turn business challenges into business opportunities. You will receive mentors and support every step of the way, to help develop you into the very best developer you can be
As a junior developer, you will get exposure to a vast array of technology to turn business challenges into business opportunities.
Be prepared for an exciting and engaging roller-coaster ride starting with your application that will help develop you into the best developer you can possibly be.
- 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Flexible working
- Free fruit, biscuits, tea, and coffee.
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
- Focus on training and career progression
- Competitive salary
- 2:1 or higher in a Computing related degree.
- Good knowledge of web technologies, including:
- Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure)
- Mobile Development
- Someone who gets excited by tough technical challenges and who loves to learn and is passionate about helping others.
- Someone who can collaborate and work well with others and who has a genuine interest in the future of software development.