Head of IT - Somerset - £75-85K
A leading national household brand who have an excellent reputation for offering outstanding products and service are in an exciting period of transition, they require a strategic Head of IT to provide technology leadership throughout the organisation helping to plan, shape and implement the most effective IT systems.
This is key position within the business so stakeholder management, strategy, policies, standards, procedures and solid leadership is imperative for this vacancy!
- Liaise with key stakeholders throughout the business
- Experience at Director/Head level envisioning technology strategies to meet business objectives
- Provide strong leadership, technical guidance and overall management and development of IT team members
- Excellent relationship management skills, and a consultative and collaborative working style
- Excellent communication skills with both non-technical and technical audiences, able to articulate key messages with confidence
- Experience of large scale application implementations, i.e. Warehouse or ERP systems
- Manufacturing or distribution sector experience
The Head of IT will be required to develop and deliver the technology strategy across the organisation, to realise its ambitions in technology and continue to find greater efficiencies and productivity gains across their operations. You will engage successfully with a complex group of stakeholders. Working collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders, in this role, you will lead a culture of innovation, continuous professional development and continuous improvement across the team.
- This is a great time to join a company who are looking to invest in their IT, they want to modernise and shape for the future.
- The working culture is exceptional, they are a lovely bunch of people who are proud of what they do
- They offer a range of lovely benefits including a fantastic working environment with onsite canteen offering fresh home cooked produce
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now.
Southern Lights - decidedly different recruitment - 0117 9733 281