Would you like to work for one of the World's most exciting scale-ups around?
Would you like to work for a British company who have won investment and orders from some of the biggest names in the world including Microsoft, totalling £billions?
Do you want to be part of something big that is going to revolutionise an entire industry as well as help reduce worldwide pollution?
Would you like to work for a Cloud-Native organisation to help create leading edge technical solutions? Greenfield, no legacy systems here!
Due to the rapid rise of this organisation opportunities and career progression will be in abundance, you will be expected to take ownership and deliver performance, ideas and concepts which make a difference.
They are after individuals who have superb commercial knowledge of the cloud with experience of getting things done quickly and correctly within a fast-paced environment.
Job Title: IT Operations Analyst - Home based but connected to Bristol - £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits + a chance to be part of something big
*Note: Sorry but commercial Microsoft Azure experience is key for this role and an excellent understanding of Cloud*
As a member of the Technology Services and Operations team, you will play a key role in the delivery of high quality technical support for the business and the user, whilst delivering exceptional user satisfaction and a personalised service.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft 365 + Azure.
- Experience within SaaS / PaaS environments
- Strong track record of administering Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Familiarity with network fundamentals.
- An understanding and discipline in implementing security best practices.
- Ability to write clear technical documentation.
- Powershell (or other command line/scripting language).
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence & Bitbucket).
Key qualities for this role:
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced and dynamic engineering business.
- An eagerness to learn new skills and immediately put them to use.
- Demonstrable curiosity and passion for emerging technologies.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and prioritising own time.
- Confidence working with people at all levels and bringing them on side.
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now.
Southern Lights - decidedly different recruitment - 0117 9733 281