- Are you looking for a solid start and a clear pathway into a successful IT career?
- Are you an IT enthusiast desperate to work for a sizeable company, with great mentoring, exposure to new tech and projects and chances to develop?
We are on the lookout for an IT enthusiast with some experience in a helpdesk environment, having a strong knowledge of customer satisfaction and delivery the highest possible service whilst maintaining some of the latest and greatest tech going.
On offer is an opportunity and challenge to take an active role within an internal IT department, providing the best support service to all staff possible, delivering high quality and reliable systems. But for yourself, there is the real chance to develop your skills, knowledge and career within IT.
- First point of contact for all IT Support Queries both internally and externally
- Day to day support for 250-300 desk-based (across 7 office locations) and remote users
- Management and distribution of helpdesk tickets
- Asset Management
- 1st tier technical support
- Change control processes
- Software management
- Documentation process / Knowledgebase
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows from XP to Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016
- PC & Laptop Hardware knowledge
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- VPN both mobile user and site to site
- Anti-Virus solutions, implementation and analysis
- Office 365 experience
- IP based telephony systems
Salary is up to £18,000 per year and interviews are starting imminently. So if this is something that sounds interesting to you or you know somebody who is suitable please do get in touch ASAP.