- Are you a person who wants to gain in-depth experience with varying technology within a complex and mixed working environment?
- Would you like to be supporting the IT network and infrastructure for an iconic and historic company within the South West?
- Do you have a full and clean driving licence with own vehicle?
You will be responsible for providing IT support to end-users; including but not limited to support of software, hardware, operating and internal systems. You will also be responsible for building and deploying devices and units across all sites and also supporting the campus-style network consisting of UTP, fibre and wireless technologies.
Our client is looking for someone who is hungry to kick start their IT career within a wide-ranging, varied and challenging environment whilst the below will be beneficial
- Exposure to Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems
- Exposure to network technologies
- Experience providing MS Office and Office 365 support
- Knowledge of VMWare Technologies
- Qualifications based in Maths or Science, any BTEC and City and Guilds in IT or electronics would be desirable.
For more information please apply below.