Magento Developer - Up to £45,000
Master of Magento? Or just excited about Ecommerce? - Either way, this is an opportunity to continue using Magento or even gain some desired exposure.
You'll be an experienced PHP developer with knowledge of Magento. Our client is happy to offer training and the opportunity to gain a certification in Magento.
- Excellent commercial experience with Magento
- Excellent PHP and MSQL
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience of version control - Git is the preference
- Experience working in to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- An appetite for personal learning and development and an interest in the state and shape of the industry.
- Magento Certification
- Experience of Magento EE and/or Magento 2
- Experience with other PHP frameworks - we use Laravel
- Experience of CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience of caching solutions e.g. Redis, Memcache
- Commercial experience of systems integration via SOAP, REST, file transfer etc.
- Familiar with debugging and profiling tools e.g. Xdebug
- Familiar with packaging systems e.g. Composer
- Knowledge of virtualised or containerised environments e.g. Docker
- A good understanding of Linux-based hosting environments
Working in a professional creative environment, this role involves:
- Collaborating with members of the team
- Interpreting and helping to write requirement briefs, specifications, wireframes and designs
- Build bespoke modules or advise on off-the-shelf solutions to meet tech requirements
- Provide estimates for scope of work
- Advise account handlers and clients on solutions and practices
- Problem-solving issues on existing sites.
Our client is happy to offer up to £45,000 for the right candidate with the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours, start and finish when you choose!
- 30 days holiday
- Overtime available!
- Private Healthcare
- Dress down, relaxed culture
Sound like the right opportunity for you? Please apply below!!