- Are you an IT professional experienced with supporting and developing MS Dynamics?
- Can you write an MS Dynamics plugin?
- Do you want to progress your career with a relaxed and supportive team and still work on a mission-critical project that adds value to thousands of customers and their daily life?
We are currently recruiting for a leading organisation in South Wales who are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Developer who has:
- A positive approach towards problem-solving under pressure, including the ability to think through a problem and apply a logical, analytical approach to develop a solution whilst also having the ability to describe complex technical issues in a non-technical manager
- Experience of working as part of an ITIL based on both 2nd line service-desk function.
- Provided service desk to support to both internal and external users relating to our mobile and web-based services.
- Proficiency in:
- Web Services
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development (including custom workflows, plugins, SDK)
- Microsoft SQL Server (including querying, backups, admin, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects to an agreed methodology.
- Their own method of transport
For more information and informal chat, apply today to discuss this role.