A market-leading national organisation are looking for a Networks Manager to join them on a permanent basis. You will take ownership of both the day-to-day operation and continued development of their networking infrastructure.
- Manage networking services operationally
- Day-to-day management of the Networks team (5-6 staff), including line management.
- Continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the services provided by Networks team, with a real focus on cloud, automation, integration and efficient delivery.
- Establish and maintain a roadmap for the continuous improvement of networking
- Manage multiple supplier relationships to ensure suppliers consistently achieve the expected levels of service.
- Proactively identify and manage operational risks, ensure that they are recorded in the operational risk log and mitigating actions are agreed.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of managing the delivery of critical IT Networks
- Strong line management experience, including team development plans, etc
- Strong understanding of network and telephony infrastructure and systems (Cisco, Cloud, Fortinet, LAN,WAN, Routers/Switches, Firewalls etc
- Experience of managing suppliers to ensure they consistently meet their commitments and deliver a high standard of service.
- Good experience of working closely with Director/C-level stakeholders.
- A passion for technology and for delivering excellent service.
*Location - Remote but UK based for office visits when required*