£40,000 - £50,000 (DOE) + Benefits
A great opportunity to join a leading UK business based in Bristol as a Scrum Master has arisen.
This Scrum Master position would involve leading and mentoring the use of agile practices within the development team. They are firm believers in using agile to deliver online platforms and are looking to continue implementing agile practices across the digital team in 2019 and beyond.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organise and lead agile practices such as daily scrum, sprint planning etc.
- Manage, maintain, and develop issue and bug management software.
- Mentor team members on agile practices.
- Suggest and lead improvements to the adoption of agile methods.
- Support the Project Manager and Business Analyst on delivery of projects.
They are currently working to 2 week sprints and use tools such as JIRA and Slack. The position would also involve working closely with internal stakeholders such as developers, PM's, BA's and Product Owners.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Digital team for the one the UK's oldest and biggest organisations. They have modern and spacious offices with parking, cafe/restaurants on site.
Please apply for this Scrum Master role in Bristol with your latest CV.