Junior HTML/CSS Front End Developer paying up to £22,000 with good benfits and flexible hours
My client is a brillant team of marketers, technically strong, creative and excellent analytically. With beautiful waterfront offices, excellent client base including many well known household names, flexible hours and regular team lunches, its a brilliant opportunity. They are specialists in Paid Search, Google Analytics and SEO and need a Junior Front End Developer for a brand new dual role. Duties include helping to manage the website of a well known global brand, updating pages, HTML and CSS and then also learning technical SEO for which you will be fully trained and then work with one of the SEO teams to deliver optimisation projects.
In short, if you enjoy frone end development, its a great chance to use your skills on a large multi national website and also learn a new, relevant skill in SEO
What you'll do.
● Help implement HTML/CSS code to update and maintain a global website
● Quickly learn technical SEO/PPC techniques through in-house training
● Support the SEO/PPC Consultants on client campaigns
● Assist with monthly report generation
● Contribute to varied search marketing campaigns
● Manage client communication
● Embrace the role with a longer-term view of progression into an SEO position
What my client needs.
● Be confident in development with HTML/CSS.
● To have relevant agency or in-house experience in executing digital marketing
● If you're fresh out of uni, a degree in a relevant subject (marketing, web development etc)
● We'd love some JS experience, and this would give other career development opportunities within the business also
● Able to understand and analyse data and not afraid of learning new technical skills
● An understanding of Photoshop (or similar) would be great
● Familiarity with version control and Git is preferred
● Some experience with PHP / WordPress development