- Are you an experienced IT support professional currently from an MSP background looking for a new challenge?
- Are you customer focused and confident to engage will end users and colleagues at all levels?
- Would you like an additional car allowance plus opportunities to work remotely?
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic and customer-focused Senior Technical Support Analyst required for a fast-growing solution provider in Wiltshire. This is a varied role involving pre-sales, research, consulting, solution implementation and ongoing technical support on a wide range of technologies to a varied and interesting array of customers.
Someone who has the ability to step in on day one and make an instant impact on team members and clients with a motivated, flexible and professional manner and play a large part in the business growth.
- Up to 40k per annum
- Company Car / Allowance (role depending)
- Excellent working conditions and facilities
- Comprehensive on-going training and development
- Health insurance
Minimum of 5 years' experience in an I.T. support role
Minimum of 3 years' experience in an outsourced support role (ideally MSP) working to a similar level.
A well-presented customer focused individual with strong communication skills
Good understanding of a service management environment (ITIL)
Experience in delivering IT projects
A team player prepared to work at all levels with a pro-active approach
Flexible approach to working hours due to demanding business environment
Essential Technical Skills:
Strong knowledge of Network technologies (VLANs, Routing, QoS, MPLS, Firewalls)
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server including virtualisation
Good Knowledge of Cloud Services (IaaS, SaaS, Office365, Azure)
Router and firewall implementation, configuration and support (Cisco/Sophos)
LAN and WAN implementation, configuration and support (HPE/Cisco)
Microsoft Hyper-V & Clustering
Microsoft Azure Backup, DR and IaaS
Datto & Veeam Backup products
McAfee & Sophos Security products
HP servers, storage and networking